A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 18 December 2013

DT December Project - Paradiso treasures

Well folks I'm keeping this post short and sweet as its 2am and I'm up for work in 5 hours but didn't want to delay any longer. 

For my project I have used the following items:

Wooden box frame
Papers are from the Paradiso collection by Kaiser Craft
Butteries were stamped using the clear 'Windsor' stamp by Kaiser Craft and cut out
Buttons by Jones Crafts
Net was made from the bag that the shells came in
Other items from my own stash.

Tomorrow night I will jump on the pc and provide you with links but unable to do it from my phone just now.  Sorry!   You'll want to have a nosey though and see what other DT members have been playing with and the fantastic projects they've created. 

Anyway..  sleep is calling so nighty night and catch you all tomorrow.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Lorraine. I hope you managed to make it to work after your late night xx C

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Lorraine, Love your shadow box,
Makes me want to go on holiday.

Julie x