A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 5 May 2012

Where has the day gone!!!

Evening all and it's hard to believe that it's 10pm already. This morning I got up and ready then popped off to Craft World to see what is on the agenda for next weekends craft event.. Arrived there around 11am and think it was almost 4pm when I returned home.. Ooopppssss think that may mean I lost track of time. Lol. Think it's better to blame it on the coffee, the staff and the customers. ;-). It's funny to say but although it's a massive shop, everyone knows everyone else so it's a very friendly place to spend time in. Needless to say I had to get some essentials too like ribbon, glue, a pad of resist to name but a few. Lol.

Tonight I've made a couple of quick Hunkydory cards as need them over the next few days and the next week is going to be spent making samples all day every day.

Think I'll chill for the rest of the night and hubby's informed me that he's taking me out tomorrow.. No idea where but with any luck he may treat me to lunch or an early dinner.

Hope you're all having a fab weekend so far.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: