A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weekend event

Afternoon all and I finally managed to do an early blog post!!! Will wonders never cease.
This weekend sees the return of the extravaganza at Craft world at Hillington on Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm. Lots of demonstrators as per normal will be working away teaching you new tricks and showcasing some new products too including the much loved distress markers. I've also heard that you're in for a treat with some Indigo Blu and that a very special lady will be demonstrating them so well worth a trip to the shop.

Well.. I'm afraid I need to keep this short and sweet as this weeks work agenda is overflowing with 2 sets of samples being worked on for C&C alongside prep for this weekends demo so best get my skates on else I'll be hairless by the time Saturday comes around.
Happy crafting all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: