A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 14 May 2012

Finished project

Evening all and sorry for being a bit quiet over the last week but it was my Dad's 15th anniversary last Friday, I was demoing Sat & Sun, oh and it was also hubby's birthday yesterday so today I've chilled out by getting a little inky.

I used one each of the Art Parts pocket watches and leaves, some embossed aluminium foil, alcohol inks, distress stain, perfect pearl mists, grunge, inka-gold and idea-ology pieces. Now if that's not the perfect recipe for play time I don't know what is.

I decided to make a gift for hubby so the watch was perfect as he has a strange obsession with them, umbrella man represents his time here in the UK as it's always raining, the sea salt is for his home town of Huntington Beach in California (HB) so the initials have a joint meaning of his home town combined with Happy Birthday. Some small Idea-ology pieces finish it off.

Well now that play times over I guess I better clear my mess up eh!!! Aahhh the boring part.

Happy crafting all

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: