A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 25 November 2011

I can share

Woohoo... Just been given the go ahead to share my news with you all..

I'm over the moon as this morning I was asked by the lovely Lynda Chapman if I would like to be on the Cupcakecrafting Design Team.. Needless to say the answer was yes and I'm now looking forward to getting stuck into the sample making.

Phew.. I'm glad to have that out in the open as I've been bursting to share with you all for the last few hours. Lol

Off to have a wee coffee for recovery purposes now and if you haven't already seen what all is available from Lynda then pop over to the website at www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk where there are also some real bargains available at the moment.

Toodles for now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: