A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 6 November 2011

Home time..

Stand has been dismantled.. Van packed and we're on the M6 heading for home..

To all the wonderful people who popped by the stand to say hello and to all the lovely new people I met too over the last 4 days I'd just like to say a huge thank you.. You helped to make the last 4 days nothing less than awesome.. Then again I always have a ball at NEC. Lol.

It will be nice to be home but at the same time I'd have loved it just the same if I still had another 4 days to go as there's nothing better than show time.

Sorry for the lack of pictures but it's honestly been non stop from doors opened till we got thrown out in the evening. A true tribute to all those in attendance.

Right I'm going to sign off now and I'll catch up with everyone soon.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: