A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 18 November 2011

Finger licking good

Evening all and I hope you've all had as good a day as I have.. Met so many lovely people today at the SECC and can't wait to meet many more tomorrow again.

Apologies that I forgot to take any pics of the lovely goodies available but I did manage to get one of Elena when she was trying to eat some lunch, and the proof is in the picture that it really was finger licking good. Lol

We're starting at 9am tomorrow as we need to re-organise the stand a bit to replace all the stock that was sold today then doors open at 10am for the fun to begin again.

If you've never attended a Country Living show before, all I can say is it's well worth a visit if there's a show near you.

Right, time to get hubby to order me a nice chinese takeaway whilst I go change into my trackies and put my feet up for the rest of the night. Will do my best to post pics throughout the day tomorrow.

Toodles for now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: