A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Sk8'r Boy


Here's a little card I made for fun using one of my new stamps I bought last weekend.
The stamp is by Dimension Fourth & I thought it was such a fun stamp & a great one for playing with in a decoupage manner.
Not sure where the striped paper is from (sorry)... then some white card with inked edges. On top some orange & brown card from DCWV and then my stamped & decoupaged image was inked around the edges & mounted using silicone.
Image was coloured using Bruynzeel water colour pencils.
A few gems from my stash finish the whole thing off.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

10 comments:

Littlebear said...

Lovely fun card Lorraine. I love the layout and the image is great.
Clare x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah he is so cute and with it! Love the colours you have used. Hope all is well wtih you, Hazelxo

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Lorraine this is so fabulous!
Brilliant colouring and Love your gorgeous paper and design!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Mel said...

Fab card and great stamp ~ Mel

Lora said...

Great card. This one is really fun.
My goodies arrived yesterday, ment to email you but wasn't feeling too well and forgot...sorry.
I have been playing today though and everything has came in so handy. Thank you so much :)
Hugs Lora xx

Handmade by Vivi said...

Oh this is a very cute card Lorraine!
Hugs
Vivi

scotspanda said...

funky card hun!!! perfec for any boys card :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

stampingheaven said...

Fab card honey he is great.

Justine said...

O he is adorable, you did a great job