A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

MORE BARGAINS

Hi folks... hope we're all waking up to another fabulous day of sunshine...
Anyhow, just a little morning note to let you know that I have added more items on EBAY.
I am currently off loading stock & as soon as I get my feet cleared I will be able to bring new stock on board.
For any international visitors... although it says I ship to the UK if you drop me an email I will be more than happy to ship international if you multi buy.
Back soon & happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

1 comment:

Medical-Muscle said...

TO all crafters. Please, Please, Please go to Lorraine's e-bay shop. My garage use to belong to me and is now full with intresting crafty stuff. Be kind to me. Let me have my garage back. It is the only sanctuary I have and I want it back.