A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 12 June 2009

Rainbow Ladys Challenge


How could I possibly resist joining in the challenge over at Rainbow Lady... apart from anything else it was quick for me to do.
This weeks theme is CUPCAKES.
Out came my Messy Rabbit CD from Joanna Sheen... printed out my cupcake.... cut out the image & then used some glossy accent to glaze my cherry... and some pebeo gloss touch for my little crunchies.
Off to get on with the housework & washing now but have another something scheduled for this evening.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh yummy card Lorraine

Jan xx

Riet said...

What beautiful Lorriane.

Hugs Riet.x

Sally said...

Yummy! Your card looks good enough to eat.

Rainbow Lady said...

Here I am back at last and feeling hungry looking at this fab cake. Thanks for playing and hope all well with you. Lots to tell but will email you soon. Love Cynthia x