A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 2 August 2008

Tea for Four


This is a little party set that I made for my friends little girl to play tea parties with (she is only 3) but is such a socialite.

The table mats are made from foam which I have stamped on to using a lovely Fiskars stamp.


The napkins were old ones that I had lying around the house & I simply repeated the stamping.


The glass, well they are plastic & cost £1.00 for all four from the local supermarket. I thought this was a great bargain. Using my little stamp yet again to add the design on these too.


All this for £1.00 & as much time as it took to stamp (not long at all)..... Now little Laura can have parties all the time & mummy doesn't have to worry about anything being broken.


Happy crafting.




5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

What a fantabilicious idea and I bet little laura loves them.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Dawn said...

Aww Lorraine how sweet is that - I bet she loved it!

Allison said...

bet she looooved it fab idea
AllisonX

Ana Baird said...

Fabulous idea!

Bev said...

Aww bless. I bet that just made her day!!!