A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 10 August 2008

Another Award

Well how lucky am I as today I've received this fab new award from Holly, Sally & Cynthia. Please do pop over to their blogs for a look at some great works of inspiration.

The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

It's very hard to choose just 7 people as there are hundreds of you out there who provide just inspiration to everyone on a regular basis. Here goes I will do my best to name just 7, but if you are visiting my blog please also accept this award from me....

1. Gayle
2. Cass
3. Christine
4. Kerry
5. Bev
6. Carla
7. Terrie B

Happy Crafting to one & all :-)

2 comments:

Bev said...

Thank you so much hunny - it's so sweet of you

hugs Bev x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh! That's a posh new award! Thanks, Lorraine! :o)

Chris xx