A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 21 August 2008

"HERE" link

For the first time yesterday I managed to make a "Here" link on a challenge & yippee it actually worked first time. That was down to the fab instructions I was given. For anyone interested in doing this, please drop me an email & I will be happy to email you the instructions...

Many thanks to my dear friend Kath for giving me this information, no wonder I love her so...

Im getting ready now to go back to my craft group for the opening day after summer holidays so need to get my little craft bag all ready before heading off to meet up with everyone & hear all about their adventures over the holidays.

Back soon & happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

With the best of intentions you tried to share this with everyone but it won't work on your blog....if anybody wants the code they will need to e-mail you.
When you click on HERE...you don't get the code.
Hugs
Kath
xxxxxx

Ana Baird said...

Hope you have a great time with your craft group!

Cass said...

Well I haven't got a clue how to do it.I can hardly post and get the pictures in the right place...lol.Hope the craft group went well.

Cass xxx

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Lorraine:)x
Would love to know how to link up must e-mail you...TFS!!!:)

Allison said...

yes Lorraine been there done it and Kath was wonderful because I was like a stupid idiot and couldn't understand a really easy bit of it but she was very patient with me and it works like a dream now
AllisonX

Kath Stewart said...

I have e-mailed Terrie and Cass with the comment link...speak to you soon.
Love
kath
xxxxxx