A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 4 August 2008

Stamp Something

The challenge this week over at Stamp Something is "Thank You Somethings", could be anything from cards or tags to gifts or cakes. The choice is completely yours.

I have opted for a card, as after my Maggies Centre Appeal my mother has now asked me to make some cards for our local St Andrews Hospice which I have happily agreed to do.

This little chappie is just so cute that I had to make him the centre attention of the card. Hope you like him as much as I do....

Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Lorraine
That stamp is to die for - sooo cute - love your design.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What an adorabel card! Love that image! Great layout and colors too. I love all your stitching around the edges. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

This is adorable!! That upside down teddy made me smile!!

Heather xx

Anne's Cards said...

Great card,and cute stamp!!Love your style!

Kath Stewart said...

Don't these colours go together really well and I so love that little bear image...aw...
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Bev said...

Love this card Lorraine, the colours are divine, the layout is just fab and the bear is just too cute

Anne said...

FAB LO on your card - that would make a great sketch! Brilliant colours and I just love that image!