A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Tropical Hibiscus

A little something colourful to match the lovely blue sky and sun we've had lately.  

I've missed most of the sun being indoors working but boy is it nice driving home in the home.  Well apart from all the numpties who insist on hogging the middle lane and those who don't wear sunglasses and cut lane because they don't see you for the sun glinting.   Makes me wonder how a lot of them even passed a driving test.

Anyway, we're busy in the shop this week checking and reordering stock after our fab weekend of in-store demos so no doubt we'll be busy with lots of deliveries next week.  

Now on to today's card..  can you guess I was working mostly with Creative Expressions lol..  so love this range.  

Products used are as follows..

Tropical Hibiscus CED1477
Memory Box Delicate Sea Fan 99744
Message In A Bottle (sentiment) CED21008
Set Sail Stamp Set (crab) CEC814
Bubble Burst Mini Stencil CEMSBUBBLE
Gabi's Butterflies Are Free (honeycomb used as my set with fish net didn't arrive in time) GP-4611
Distress Ink 

Some of the above products are available online at 


If you're looking for an item not listed on it then feel free to call the shop on 0141 883 6855.  

Off to make myself a wee cuppa now and relax with some yarn..  I'm in the process of crocheting a granny blanket for my step daughters gran to go along with the 4 shoulder shawls I've made her.  She's a wonderful 91 year old lady who has recently gone in to a care home and as she's fully lucid she is finding it a little hard to adapt to her new surroundings so thought these would help make her feel a little more comfortable.   

Ok I'm gone.. toodles.

Loz xx

No comments: