A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 6 May 2017

Beach Birthday

It's been a busy few months between work and personal life so there's not been much time for crafting but this weekend's extravaganza in the shop has forced me to make time to craft in order to prepare my samples.  Now the question is..   Just how much fun can a girl have playing with palm trees and buckets and spades?    LOTS is my reply!

Quite a few to upload so I'll get them uploaded daily.  

This first one was brought about from an ATC I made and what a fab way to keep a stash of card toppers the fit well on to a DL card.  

Products used are from Creative Expressions as follows.. 

On The Beach - CED21010 
Island Paradise - CED21009
Birthday Wishes - CED5426
Distress Ink 

Lots more to follow including Fillables bottles used for a few different occasions not used a message in a bottle.  

It's nice to be back but toodles for now.

Lorraine xx 

No comments: