A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 2 November 2015

Miss Chic

Apologies as I completely forgot to upload pics of little Miss Chic.

I had hoped to get quite a bit of crafting done this weekend but Mr Cold decided to visit yesterday and has overstayed his welcome already. 

You know it's bad when your husband tells you he believes you feel like crap because apparently I even looked ill when I was sleeping!!!  How nice of him to tell me eh lol

Good thing is I've still managed to sit and do a little crochet so I am almost finished my second set for the preemie babies which I donate to the local hospital along with some gorgeous blankets which two of my friends donate to me.  It really is nice being able to give anonymously to strangers during what  is nothing less than a very traumatic time for them.  

Anyway I hope you like little Miss Chic as material is not something I regularly use so this was something new for me. 

Products used..

Bare Mannequin
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish in Butternut
Creative Expressions black tulle
Oaki Doki fabric
Lace Trim
Pearl Trim
Tim Holtz Butterfly Duo
Tim Holtz Tiny Tattered Florals
PaperArtsy metal card
Stick It

No comments: