A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 10 September 2015

How time flies

Quick post as it's almost 2am and I'd dropped off to sleep on the sofa so time to head to bed. 

It's been a busy week and not had much time to get online so apologies for the lack of posting.   However, I have to say that the Extravaganza weekend was a wonderful hit yet again.  This time around I was working with Sweet Poppy stencils.  At some point over the coming week I will attempt to show you different product combinations to use with these stencils but as this is a quick post it's a basic card I'm afraid. 

Products used..

Sweet Poppy Stencil
Cosmic Shimmer embossing paste
DO crafts adhesive tape
DO crafts adhesive stones
XCUT snow flake punch
Reindeer from my stash but we will have them in stock soon in the shop

TTFN
Xxx

No comments: