A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 13 September 2015

Serene Sunday..

Well it's been a quiet weekend here as I'm having a little R&R time.   Friday I had an awful pain in my neck and back, just by luck hubby had an appt booked with the physio for 8pm but he kindly let me go instead and I'm ever so glad he did as I'd gone in to spasm.   Major massage session followed by acupuncture then I came home and literally slept for 12 hours.   Saturday turned out to be a pj and tv catch up day as I felt very tender and completely drained but grateful to say I'm feeling a little better today.   Still nothing too energetic though as need to make sure I get this back in good working order again quick.  One of my dearest friends has terrible back trouble and I tell you this.. I honestly have no idea how she tolerates it as my spasm is nothing compared to her problems yet still she smiles.  Much respect for her! 

Anyway today is washing day then I think I may sit in the garden for a while as it's quite mild.  Also have another little crafty project to work on for the shop so hopefully get some pictures of that up tomorrow.  In the meantime here's a sample card.

Products used :

Sweet Poppy Stencil
DO Crafts adhesive tape
Tim Holtz Festive Greens die
Spellbinders Poinsettia die
Memory Box sentiment stamp
Sweet Poppy embossing paste
Glitter
DO Crafts adhesive embellishment

Catch you all later

TTFN

No comments: