A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Feeling a little blue

Quick post today folks..  have felt awful all day as what I thought was an allergy over the last few days would now appear to be a cold.   What a shock I got this morning when I looked in the mirror..  you would have thought I was wearing red eye liner and had a big red nose too.  Wasn't a pretty sight by far. 

Anyway after several sleepless nights caused by coughing and sneezing I've finally nodded on and off the last few hours so hoping I get a few more zzzzzz's before the alarm goes off.

What a fabulous weekend we had in the shop with yet another extremely successful Extravaganza weekend with fabulous feedback from customers.   Always gives you such a good feeling when customers tell you they've left inspired.  As for today..  well we thought with it being a bank holiday we would be pretty quiet and get a chance to restock the shop shelves but no...  We were non stop all day!  So busy in fact we were 40 mins late in starting lunches lol.   Was fabulous though and the day just flew by. 

So before I sign off here's a quick list of the products used on today's card. 

Brusho
Sweet Poppy steampunk dress stencil
Doobadoo modelling paste
Visible Image Time After Time stamps
Wow embossing powder
Ken Oliver Alpha Stamps
Distress Ink

Right folks I'm off now so Toodles
Lorraine xx

No comments: