A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 22 January 2015

Just hanging

Evening all.  What a busy week we've had at work with so many deliveries we've had to reshuffle stock to make room and been working flat out to try and keep up.  

Anyway I have had a little play this week and hope to have another at the weekend but one thing at a time.  This project has been made using some of my favourite products..  MDF, Clearly for Art, sticky back canvas, texture paste and brusho.  Nowt I like better than testing how things work together so the brusho had to be tested on the canvas and texture paste as so far I've only ever used them on paper but OMG..  I LOVE the way they take to other products. 

For £1.50 a pot they sure do go a long way so absolutely fantastic value for money.   Nice colour range too!

Well I'm off to catch up on my soaps whilst I snuggle up with kitty.  Auld man is already in his bed so peace & quiet for me lol.

Toodles for now
Xxx

No comments: