A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 15 April 2013

Time to bloom

With the exception of the normal mundane weekend chores I've had a pretty relaxed weekend with one exception... I started trying on dresses yesterday for Brianna's wedding!   Gosh was that traumatic.  Lol.  Most folk know I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and the thought of wearing a dress is a rather daunting prospect to me..  I just don't do dresses.   Alas I must for this occasion, so I've decided to break myself in gentle by trying the odd few on here and there to get an idea of what I do and don't like and if I happen to come upon the actual dress during it..  all the better for me.  Lol.  

Anyway..  in between things I've been working away on my canvas so thought I'd start by sharing some close up pics as its easier to see the detail that way. 

The products I've used in this one are as follows:
Art Parts
Clearly for Art
Sticky back canvas
Idea-ology pieces
Grunge paper
Bird cage die
Hat pins
Acrylic paint
Fran-tage

Hope you like it..

Lorraine xxx

No comments: