A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 25 April 2013

A little bit rusty

Evening all its been a busy day in the shop, followed by some demo planning and finally got home at 7pm.  Just about to grab a little dinner, a fresh cup of coffee then I can commence with the ink again.  Lol.   Rather than keep it all to myself until completion though I thought I'd share a wee close up pic of how the bird frame currently looks.  Bird still needs painting and I need to decide on some embellishment decorations so I may or may not complete it tonight depending upon how long the creative brain wave lasts.  Lol. 

Off to feed my face now as my stomach has started to make some rather strange noises and hope you check back again soon.  Thank you for looking. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: