A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sneaky peek

Sorry I've been AWOL but life's been busy.  Got called in to work at Craft World in Hillington as the store has been so busy with the new SpellBinder dies arriving, all the pre orders had to be packed and dispatched in addition to the normal orders and the stock had to be organised for this week's show at the SECC..  in addition to that I've been trying to squeeze in samples for next week's Cupcake Crafting shows on Create and Craft and run a home.  Lol.  This is a wee sneaky peek at one of the samples combining Fresco paint, Inka-Gold and Frantage.

Anyway, I'm just about ready to head off to bed as its going to be a long busy day tomorrow, well actually today seeing at its just after 1.30am. Lol.  as in addition to helping Kay set up the Hougie Crafts stand, I'm also helping with set up on the Craft World stand.  Will do my best to snap a few photos over the next 5 days and hope to see some of you there too. 

Sleep awaits me, so toodles for now.

Lorraine xxx

No comments: