A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 30 March 2013

Art Parts fun

Just realised I hadn't posted a pic of my completed project!  Been so busy with the NEC, birthdays and wedding invite planning that I completely forgot. Doh.  Lol.

Anyway, this was the end result of my wee play with the following items:
Art Parts, ink dangers, Inka-gold, clearly for art, resist paper, distress stains, fran-tage and perfect pearls.  Nothing like having a good old play with no product restrictions, guidelines etc.  Really need to find time to do it on a regular basis as its good for the soul and keeps the mojo flowing. 

Anyway, off now to plan some samples for next Saturdays demo at Craft World in Hillington so that should keep me out of trouble for another wee while. Lol.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: