A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 15 March 2013

A Walk In The Countryside Papercraft CD ROM

Evening all..  the pictures posted today have been made using this beautiful CD.   The images are stunning and there are also cutting files for your cameo etc so you can create even more. 

Sorry I've not been about this week but a few personal things going on with friends and family..  never rains but it pours as they say eh!   Anyway, I'm using the weekend to get organised before the show next week, finish off some orders etc,  Monday I'm working in Craft World and woohoo... Tuesday its time to head down the road to the NEC. 

So its been short and sweet but I'm signing off again to go tend to my animals then make a bite of dinner. 

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

http://www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk/cd-roms/papercrafting-cd-rom-a-walk-in-the-countryside

No comments: