A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 3 November 2012

Time to rest...

Really sorry I've not been around folks but that's how life goes at times I guess..  there's never much spare time when I'm working the SECC and the last week I've been catching up with orders, housework and my wee mammy...  She misses me so much when I'm not just at the other end of the phone and she'll be even worse next week when I'm at the NEC.. being as she's hitting on 71 I need to pamper her a wee bit more nowadays.  Lol.

Anyway, I've ran round and got all the housework done early today, animals have been tended and hubby is at work so I'm going to take some time out for myself now and have a wee play with one of the gorgeous craftwork cards wreaths..  popped out all my die cut flowers last night so I'm ready to start..  let's just hope nothing unexpected pops up to spoil my fun.   Oh and I'm going to catch up on the last 6 episodes of eastenders whilst I'm at it and may even move on to coronation street after that.  Lol.  See I really have been busy..

Right I'm off to play so toodles for now and hope all are well. 

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: