A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 5 November 2012

Number 2

It's another day and another wreath folks... Same kit but different flowers.   These have been such fun to make.. made all the more pleasurable by the fact that all the flowers were die cut and I didn't have to sit punching or cutting. 

So.. I've chilled out over the last few days and spent some quality time with hubby as I won't see him for the next week but need to get the finger out today.. got a meeting with Scottish power today in an attempt to stop cable wireless taking a chunk out of our embankment to join cables..  nothing quite like big companies not giving a toss if they cause land instability!   Also need to decide what clothes I'm taking to the NEC, then iron them and pack my suitcase.. always amazes me how much I manage to squeeze in the tiny wee case I take.  Lol.  Need to empty the washing basket and clean the house before setting off on the road trip to Birmingham tomorrow.. so can't wait to feel the enthusiasm and catch up with all the lovely folks I've met over the years doing the shows... To be honest it's more like a holiday than work.  Lol. 

Well I'm going to sign off for now and go get myself ready for the day ahead... Stay warm and safe everyone. 

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: