A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 25 February 2012

More must haves

Morning all, hope your weekend has gotten off to a good start. Right now I'm having a wee coffee whilst my cat is snuggled up next to me. Wonder how long that will last before he returns to his normal honorary self!

Anyway, thought I'd share the remainder of my 'must have' dies whilst I've got a wee free minute. Think there's going to be a lot of new die's sneaking their way into my craft room this year.

So, one of the joys of the weekend ahead is the search for a new tv. Wonder how many shops we're going to be at before the final decision is made!!! I'm also getting a bit of a treat from hubby. For my birthday he's told me I can get a set of the new and amazing distress marker pens which are being ordered next week but he's also taking me out to get a few other bits and bobs too.. Yayyy.

Well.. Guess it's time to make a move, get the house tidied up then shake my leg right out the door and go spend some money. Lol. Have a fab Saturday all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: