A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 25 February 2012

Fresco figures

Evening all.. Have been out and about today, even got some goodies for my birthday that I'll post a pic of tomorrow but thought I'd share another tag from Leandra's workshop tonight.

This time around we had a tag with figures attached (these varied with letters & numbers as each kit was individual in that respect). On this one we simply used 3 layers of different coloured paint which were wiped down in between layers. Creates a fantastic distressed appearance in the blink of an eye.

For any of you who love your paints but have never tried the Fresco range, all I can say is.. 'Why not?'. They have a superb colour range and with their chalk finish they are rather unique. Well worth the investment.

Well I'm off to make a wee cuppa now but will be back to show you some of my birthday treats tomorrow.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: