A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 4 April 2011

Workshop prep..

Well what a fab day we had at Damselfly Crafts.. Lots of workshop prep to be done and 5 of us sat around a table all day.. You can just imagine the laughs that we had.. Especially when lunch time came around and Yvonne made us some delicious sandwiches.. But I had to be naughty and catch it on camera didn't I.. And here is my beloved friend Ann Russell munching away.. Wonder how long it will take her to kill me for posting this pic.. Lol.. I'm just glad she loves me.. And she can't kill me.. We've got workshops to do and I've got all the stash..

So.. Got one more business call to make then time to organise dinner before tackling some more crafting tonight.

Hope you've all had as good a day as we have.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: