A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

what kind?

Right all you crafty people out there.. I'm looking for some feedback here.. If you were going to book a craft workshop what kind of things would you like to do?

All ideas are welcome as I've got some workshop spaces booked and have to prep for them.. I have my own ideas but would also like to know what you may like to do.. Working with canvas, distressing inks, grunge, die cutting, card making etc..

Please let me know as at the end of the day these workshops are being built to cover all aspects of crafting.. And the more ideas I have the more people I can accommodate in the design basics.

Thank you to everyone.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like to make something out of card, that isn't a card - if you get what I mean!

I have recently seen a basket weaving tutorial that I would like to have a go at and also some little sweetie and chocolate bar holders - all sounding a bit easter ish - but can't think of any other examples at the mo.

Hope that is of some help! xx