A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

My christening..

Doing some spring cleaning just now and happened upon this picture taken on the day of my christening..

Back row in blue shirt and waistcoat is my Dad and he is holding my big cousin Lesley.. Next to him in the brown suit complete with handkerchief is his Dad.. My Papa.. In front of my Dad holding me is my Dad's mum.. My Nana.. Next to her in the blue is my mum's mum.. My Gran.. Next to her in the light cardigan is my Mum and next to her in the fur coat and hat is my Dad's sister Margaret.. Finally on the floor at the front in the mustard sweater and brown shirt is my brother Thomas.. Oh and then there's me of course in my fancy white gown.. Lol.

If you look at the lady in red you can see our wee dog Pepi..

Everyone else in the picture are friends of the family.

Well that was just a wee blast from the past.. Lol. Back to the cleaning now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: