A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Hot, hot, hot

Morning all and can you tell it's another gorgeous sunny day here again.. and yes.. I have the laziest cat in the world.. His only interest today is what part of the sun to lie his lazy bum down in.. Lol.

It's been a lazy start in my household.. Cat on the floor.. Me on the sofa still in pj's and hubby on the chair in his trackies.. Oh and F1 on the tv..

Just about time to move my bum, jump in the shower, get the beds stripped and sort another bit of the garden.. Well it's a good excuse to spend the day in the sun and no doubt hubby will spend most of it sat on his bum out back whilst I do the hard bit.. Typical..

Got some craft goodies sorted out so will get them uploaded later when I feel a little less guilty for being lazy this morning.

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are too and have a fabulous day all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: