A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back online

Finally my phone & internet are now back up and running... Shame it didn't happen a bit earlier in the day right enough. Have a challenge card ready to go but am gonna hold off until tomorrow in the hopes of getting a half decent picture. Thankfully my day wasn't a complete waste of time as I managed to get a new hairdo and I had a mini skip delivered this morning so I could tidy the back garden ready for autumn & winter... Needless to say the skip is almost full now as I had nothing else better to do today... A good job done I think ! Well gonna sign off now as I'm in the middle of making my FIL's birthday card and it needs to go in the post tomorrow.

Catch you all tomorrow again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: