A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 28 August 2010

Mr Postie brought goodies.... :-)


Tree Branch


Classic Flourishes


Trees


Christian Text

Stylized Tree
Now does anyone really have to ask just how happy I was this morning when Mr Postie arrived at the door with not one but two delicious packages for me... sure was a great way to start the weekend... a huge smile suddenly appeared on my face and all traces of sleep dispersed into the atmosphere rather quickly... lol
My first package was a lovely padded envelope from Emma at Words Like Honey... 5 packs of gorgeous clear stamps... now I can't wait to start playing with this lot as there are so many possibilities to what can be achieved with them... watch this space as I have a feeling you will be seeing rather a lot of them in the future..
If any of these take your fancy or you fancy having a browse at what all else Emma has on offer then simply pop over to Words Like Honey and have a nosey for yourself.
Right I'm off to start uploading pics of my 2nd goody package that arrived this morning.
Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Nikki said...

such pretty stamps you've got there :)
hugs Nikki