A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 10 September 2009

Sorry for being AWOL...

Yes yet another apology flowing from my lips for being MIA this week again...
Had lots of paperwork to catch up on as well as hospital appts etc...
Seeing as it's been dry here the last 2 days I've also been giving the windows a good old spit & polish... no doubt it will rain tomorrow now... normally does just when they are looking so lovely & sparkly...
In the hopes that I may manage a challenge or two over the next few days.. I'm off now to have a relaxing night in front of the tv doing some stamping & colouring in.
Will do my best to catch up with you all soon.
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

did wonder where you had gone...look forward to seeing more crafty goodies soon...hugs kath xxxxxx