A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 22 November 2014

Fun at Ken Oliver workshop

Just a quickie folks to let you see what we got up to today at Ken Oliver's ART AT THE EDGE workshop in Craft World.

What an awesome day we had filled with fun, laughter and creativity using Prima products and tutored by the one and only amazing Ken Oliver.  Can I just say what a privilege it has been having him in the shop this week and I'm sure it's gonna seem that bit quieter after tomorrow when he departs.   Hopefully it won't be too long though before we're welcoming him back again. 

I'm sure the ladies attending the Saturday workshop are gonna have just as much fun as we did today. 

I can't believe how much stash I have left over in my goody bag so much so I think I'm gonna have to buy another album so I can repeat the process all over again lol. 

Well I may not be in the shop tomorrow but I have other work commitments so another early rise.   Guess that means I best get myself off to bed eh! 

Toodles for now
Xxx

No comments: