A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 20 November 2014

Close Up!

G'day all hope you've had a good one.
Today I thought I'd share my latest Jones Crafts DT project.   Now every month Mr Postie arrives with a surprise package for me and it's not until it's open that I know what I'm working with.  It's a wee bit like Santa arriving on a regular basis lol.  

This month my package enclosed the new KaiserCraft 'CLOSE UP' range.  It's what I would call a slightly softened mix of retro combined with years gone by.  There are soft shades of green and green, bright blues and pinks and some deeper shades of brown.  Patterns range from cameras of decades gone by, romantic flowers, slightly damask style patterns and retro patterns too. 

Now where to begin..  hhmmm. .. let's choose a background I thought.. ok done..  now where to go from here!   I chose a few pieces I liked that worked well together and started on the mock layout then when I was happier with that I pulled out the old albums and low and behold was there not one where my brothers shirt blended in perfect in colour.  Decision made.  Finally I secured everything in place,  added a little glossy accents to the lens of the camera and chose a sentiment. 

Well it's bed time again folks..  2.10am and alarm goes off at 7.30am so will sign off for now and be back again tomoz night.

Happy crafting
Xxx

No comments: