A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 17 November 2014

Day 1 of 6 with Ken Oliver

What a fabulous week lies ahead! 

Monday will see the beloved American crafter Ken Oliver kick off a run of six days in store with demonstrations from 10am till 4pm showcasing his Stick It adhesive and how it has transformed your ability to die cut those very intricate designs.

This is just the beginning of his time with us here at Craft World so I will post daily updates.  Sadly I'm not at work tomorrow so won't be able to get any pics but if the boss behaves and takes any then I'll pinch them and upload here.   Can't believe I'm so excited about going to work on Tuesday morning lol. 

For a full run down on this week's demos and workshops please visit www.craftworldonline.co.uk

Anyway I'm off to get creative for an hour or so before bed so toodle pip for now.

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: