A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 23 October 2014

Cuddles

Evening all.. just a quick post tonight.   What a busy week we've had in the shop.  Gone are the days when it used to be quiet because everyone was at the big craft event at the SECC..  now they go there for an hour or two followed by a trip to us where a lot of them start the visit by helping themselves to a wee cup of tea or coffee and a biccie lol.

Now the winter nights are closing in and it's already dark by the time I get home meaning I can't get any decent pictures so here is another wee peek at the latest project on my desk.   Thankfully all can be revealed tomorrow as I've got a day off meaning I can use the sunlight.. Yay..

Don't you just LOVE this adorable old guy..  Defo one you'd want to cuddle. 

Right folks I'm off to sort a few things before sitting back to chill out..  hospital tomorrow for some bloods and stuff so want to be well rested. 

Toodles for now
Xxx

No comments: