A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 23 September 2013

Soft & sweet

Here's a wee 8 x 8 card I made incorporating a Hobby House topper, Hobby House layering pack, Britannia 'Ivy' die, Britannia sentiment die and Britannia flower dies. 

I've had a busy day again between working on Brianna's Order of Service, getting the washing done and I've gutted the downstairs too.  Only just managed to have dinner a half hour ago but its nice to now be sitting in a clean clutter free living room.   Now all I need is a wee cuppa, a ball of yarn and my crochet hook so I can chill for a few hours before bed.  Working in shop tomoz, Wed and Thurs, then up to McOyster crafts in Cupar for a demo day on Friday.  

Right I'm off to chill, so toodles for now and catch you all later. 

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

No comments: