A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 29 September 2013

McOyster Craft Demo

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days folks but was at McOyster Crafts in Cupar on Friday for a wee demo day and yesterday I spent the day in agony with raging toothache.. which I do think was made all the worse by pressure from blocked sinuses.   Spent the day eating 1000mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours, laying on the sofa and snoozing in between.  Thankfully feeling a tad better today and hope it stays that way. 

Anyway, thought I'd share some pictures of the cool stamps from Kaiser Crafts I was using at Fridays demo..  hoping to have another wee play with them tonight or tomorrow so will post pics when I do.  Right now though I'm off to stick some dye in my hair as I can't cope with seeing this grey any more.  Lol. 

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Oh you poor thing, I hope you get the tooth sorted out soon Lorraine.

I love those stamps, how lucky to get to play with new stash all the time.

Carol x