A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 9 June 2013

Ross Papercraft show Edinburgh

Time to try and catch up with my blogging and apologies for being AWOL but having major problems with my mobile of late causing me lots of problems. 

So here is the first update.. wee picture taken last Saturday at the Ross Papercraft show where I was representing Pink Frog Cards and Crafts educating on and selling Britannia dies.  Had my wonderful helper Debbie working with me which was brilliant as she use the dies on a regular basis too so the customers could speak to either of us and obtain the information they required.  Needless to say we had a few fair laughs too throughout the day. 

It went so well there is already another show scheduled for later in the year. 

Right.. off to see what other pics I can share of this weeks events.  Lol.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

No comments: