A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 9 June 2013

Ouch!!!

Right folks I've fast forwarded to Tuesday as Sunday and Monday I mostly spent in the garden, counting stock and returning the stock to Pink Frog Crafts. 

Tuesday I spent in the garden too but just before I finished off for the night I had a wee oopsie accident.  I was using the tree loppers to cut some stems back but for some reason I held them up close to the blades and twisted my arm in a strange manner then slammed them closed..  only to close the two handles on either end of my elbow!!!!   So not a pleasant experience as the pain ripped through my arm.   Thankfully hubby was on hand to get me sorted with an ice so stooped any swelling but it was rather touch sensitive and achy for a few days.  That will teach me to be more careful in future.  Lol.

Xxx

No comments: