A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Parcel 1 has arrived

Well I knew there were 2 packages being shipped this week and the 1st has just arrived. It's a very sturdy wooden shadow box from Heritage Rubber Stamps. Sadly Heritage was completely flooded a few months back and all stock was ruined but now it's time to begin getting it back on its feet again and I'm very fortunate in that I've been asked to be involved in the re-build. Lots to be done over the coming months and I will keep you up to date as best I can.

So without further delay I'm off to deal with some other stuff that needs my attention today, then I can get a start made on this project as it does have priority deadlines on it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: