A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 31 October 2011

I recognise this phone!!!

Morning all, just a quickie to start the day. I've got so much that needs to be done today before I leave for the NEC tomoz but decided to start with a seat on the sofa, large intake of caffeine and a wee bit of Kirstie's Handmade Britain.. Low and behold.. One of the first examples shown was this fab telephone which I recognised instantly. Lol. I was aware that Kirstie had borrowed a few samples from my lovely friends Anni and Yvonne at Damselfly Crafts for the show and here is one of them. So funny to see it popping up on the tv screen.. Just had to share it with you all but I'm going back to my coffee now whilst I watch the rest of the show.

Toodles for now

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

nikkib said...

Love watching that show and I did like that phone when it was shown..... what did you think of the papercrafts on show?