A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Hang up..

Afternoon all on what is a lovely sunny day but bbbrrrrr is it cold.. Lol. Lucky I've got plenty to keep me busy indoors just now so I'm certainly not bored.

This morning started with some more fairy painting and I've just connected by 'home sweet home' sign with some coloured string.. Now that's done it's time to spend some time on my samples for the secc.. Told you I had plenty to keep me busy on this cold day!

If you fancy making your own 'home sweet home' sign, the blank kits are available from www.angelcrafts.biz and whilst you're there take a good look around at all the other gorgeous Tando goodies available.

So, time for me to get back to work and see if I can resist turning the heating on for another hour or so.. Lol

Happy crafting all
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: