A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 11 April 2011

Bliss..

Good morning all.. First up.. It's raining!!! Mr Sun has vacated the building and according to the met office he will be awol all week.. But hey we don't need sun to have a good day do we.. Hell no.. Lol.

First up I'm off to soak in a warm salty bath to ease my muscles.. All that digging wet clumpy soil is hard work.. Especially when I've been no where near the garden for months now.

Can't soak for too long though as need to pick Ann up later and we're off to Damselfly Crafts for an afternoon of mischief.. Oh and coffee of course.. Lol.

My apologies for lack of creativity over the weekend but must admit.. I'm glad I took a few days off to enjoy the sun and I'm sure I'll be more productive as a result of it.

Right, I'm off to soak and will be back in an hour or two.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: