A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 6 November 2009

THE SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE


WOOHOO...... Not perfect yet I know but I'm managing to find my way around the picture cropping issue a little so hopefully things will get back to normal over the next few days... as they say... practice makes perfect...
Well it's another basic card from me again, but some form of card is better than no card at all... right...
This one is for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl where there is a wonderful sketch to work with & the theme being Thanks.... be it thanking someone or giving thanks....
Papers I used are all K&Co... some were distressed & inked a little whilst others were left alone... just so they were a little different.
Image was coloured using ColorBox inks.
Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon, flowers & gems from stash.
Let's hope that by the time next week comes my old mojo starts to rejuvenate itself & I can perhaps stretch myself to something a little more involved, but for now, I'm just happy to be crafting again.
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lorraine

Gorgeous card! I do love this image

Joey.x

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

Love this card its gorgeous well done x